We will be presenting two sessions in a series of progams offered by the American Strategic Management Institute (ASMI) in San Jose on March 16th, 17th and 18th.
The American Strategic Management Institute (ASMI) is one of the nation’s most innovative training providers, combining market research and industry insight to deliver experiences and tools to inspire leaders and grow businesses.
Tap innovative budgeting practices to Achieve Optimal Levels of Operational Performance and Maximize Profits. Here are just a few reasons to attend:
- Master the steps necessary to move from traditional budgeting to rolling forecasts
- Incorporate best practices in forecasting to enhance
- precision and organizational agility
- Enhance your forecasting methods to eliminate inefficiencies and waste
- Rollout advanced planning processes with more dynamic forecasting techniques
- Utilize budgeting & forecasting methods that will aid in the strategic deployment and allocation of resources
Register and download the brochure and agenda here: